Greenock Morton Football Club have an immediate vacancy for a full-time assistant club secretary to support the day-to-day administration of the club and key departmental managers.
The club has grown recently due to a number of new projects and developments across several departments, and the successful applicant will work closely with key staff members in a shared office environment.
- Assisting and supporting the club secretary in day-to-day activities across all areas
- Adminstrative support for all departments
- Booking training and matchday venues, organising transport, emailing out fixtures and training schedules for youth academy
- Matchday duties including compiling a list for entry, assisting in cash counting and reconciling
- Administration of season tickets including updating data, seating plan, cash handling, and distribution
- Administration of ticket sales including assisting in sales, cash handling, and reconciling
- Commercial support including administration of sales, certificates, cash handling, and ordering of stock
- Accounting including petty cash, scanning and uploading receipts to file supplier invoices (checking, scanning and uploading).
- Processing and emailing reminders for customer invoices
- Supporting Morton Super Lotto by filing weekly forms, scanning, uploading to database
- Updating our CRM system with new customers
- Reception duties, including answering telephone, first point of contact, stationery, mailshots, photocopying, email
- Working knowledge of MS packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Previous customer-focused work experience delivered at high standards
- Fit for purpose telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, which can be applied both internally and externally
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Highly professional at all times
- Flexibility with hours due to nature of football industry
How To Apply
Applicants who have the relevant personal attributes and qualifications should also please read the full job description by clicking on the blue tab on the bottom right of this page.
Could all applicants please email a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability and reasons for wanting the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in the email subject.
The closing date is Friday 2 June 2017 at 5pm.