At Greenock Morton, we recognise the importance of creating the right impression for our supporters looking for corporate hospitality on Match Days.
In summer 2019 we amalgamated our previous two lounges into one big room and have revamped the entertainment value as well.
The Douglas Rae Lounge is now the venue for a great day out when the ‘Ton are at home.
Come along and be greeted by your host, Mark Kelly and MC Gerry McDade as well as a Cappielow legend!
In addition to our superb 3-course lunch and complimentary bar, there is also:
- Morton Match Day Quiz
- “Unique Whisky Bottle” raffle
- Signed jersey raffle – win a Greenock Morton Home shirt signed by your favourite current First-Team player and that Cappielow Legend!
- The time-of-the-first-goal competition – cash prize to be won
- Q&A with a Morton Legend
- The chance to meet a Cappielow Legend and have your photograph taken with him!
- Opportunity to meet the Man-of-the Match after the game
- Match Day programme and teamsheet, half-time snacks including tea and coffee plus exclusive seating for the big match!
It’s a full-on package designed to enhance your Match Day experience at Cappielow so why not come along and join us in the Douglas Rae Lounge at the home of Greenock Morton Football Club?
Douglas Rae Lounge Hospitality
Entry at 12.15pm for a 3pm kick-off
Complimentary bar throughout the day
Pre-match chat and teamlines from a number of guest hosts
Match programme and teamsheet
Half-time snacks, including tea and coffee
Exclusive seating for the match
Meet the man of the match after the game
Post-match analysis with the manager
Cost £109 per person
(£99 for season card holders)
Cost £89 per person
(£79 for season card holders)
Please note this does not include the complimentary bar
Match sponsorship, ball sponsorship and mascot places are also available.
For details and to make bookings, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please contact Commercial Executive Mark Kelly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices quoted above include VAT.