At Greenock Morton, we recognise the importance of creating the right impression for our supporters looking for corporate hospitality on Match Days.
In summer 2019 we amalgamated our previous two lounges into one big room and have revamped the entertainment value as well.
The Douglas Rae Lounge is now the venue for a great day out when the ‘Ton are at home.
Come along and be greeted by your host, Lesley Ann Webb and MC Gerry McDade as well as a Cappielow legend!
In addition to our superb 3-course lunch and complimentary bar, there is also:
- The legendary Morton Match Day Quiz for you and your table to compete for a bottle of Prossecco!
- The “Unique Whisky Bottle” raffle with a one-off inscription detailing the date and the teams as well as a quality bottle of Scotland’s national drink!
- The signed jersey raffle where you can win a Greenock Morton Home shirt signed by your favourite current First-Team player and that Cappielow Legend!
- The time-of-the-first-goal competition where you could win a cash prize as well as supporting Morton Youth Development!
- A Q&A with a Morton Legend such as the “King of Cappielow”, Andy Ritchie, who has been with us so far this season with the promise of more former Morton players to come!
- The chance to meet a Cappielow Legend and have your photograph taken with him!
- The opportunity to hear the pre-match thoughts of Morton manager, David Hopkin as well as meet the Man-of-the Match after the game as nominated by our Match Day sponsors.
- In addition, there are the usual refinements including a Match Day programme and teamsheet, half-time snacks including tea and coffee plus exclusive seating for the big match!
It’s a full-on package designed to enhance your Match Day experience at Cappielow so why not come along and join us in the Douglas Rae Lounge at the home of Greenock Morton Football Club?
Douglas Rae Lounge Hospitality
- Entry at 12.15pm for a 3pm kick-off
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Pre-match chat and teamlines from a number of guest hosts
- Match programme and teamsheet
- Three-course lunch
- Half-time snacks, including tea and coffee
- Exclusive seating for the match
- Meet the man of the match after the game
- Post-match analysis with the manager
Cost £99 per person (£89 for season card holders)
Cost £74 per person (£64 for season card holders) – Please note this does not include the complimentary bar
Hospitality season ticket prices are available on request.
Match sponsorship, ball sponsorship and mascot places are also available.
For details and to make bookings please contact hospitality executive Lesley Ann on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices include VAT.