Greenock Morton Football Club is seeking to recruit a committed, knowledgeable, and self-motivated person to take on the position of first team manager.
The ability to organise, communicate, design and deliver high-performance player management and development is essential.
Therefore, this role is fundamental to the long-term vision of our football club, ensuring that the first-team department is aligned with all aspects of the club’s ambition and foundation that has been built over the past five years.
This must include synergy with meeting our ambitions of challenging for promotion to the top tier, investing and developing our highly-talented young players and supporting our award-winning community initiatives.
The role will also include close interaction with our chairman, chief executive, director for youth development, and head of development squad.
The applicant must be prepared to work flexible hours.
This is a full-time position.
The salary will be competitive and dependent upon experience.
Essential skill requirements:
- A current UEFA Pro or UEFA A licence is essential.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, delivering unity across all areas of the club.
- A commitment to be fully supportive of the youth development pathway.
- Experience of working within a professional football environment at a high level is a priority.
- A sound knowledge of the Scottish football industry and player availability.
- Experience of, and a clear vision on, player and person development.
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the quantity of applicants expected, only those short-listed will be notified. Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Closing date: 5pm Tuesday 8 May 2018
Interviews will be immediate