It’s Boxing Day at Cappielow as the Ton host Queen of the South in the cinch Championship.
Fans are asked to purchase tickets in advance where possible to avoid excessive queues at the ticket office on matchday, with briefs available from the following outlets:
- Cappielow Ticket Office – Matchday 12pm – 3pm.
- Smiths of Greenock – During opening hours, 9am – 5.30pm.
Tickets are available to purchase on matchday from the Sinclair Street ticket office from 12pm right until kick-off.
Due to new protocols that have recently been implemented at Cappielow, tickets can no longer be purchased from the stadium during office hours, all details on the new protocols can be found here.
2021/22 Gate Prices
Adult – £20
Concession (Over 65s, Students, 18-20 year olds) – £15
12-17 Year Old – £10
Under 12 – £1
^Please note, proof of entitlement must be provided for concessionary tickets, while proof of age is required for children between 12 and 17 and those between 18 and 20. Prices apply irrespective of the day or time of purchase.
Children Under-12 in possession of a season card attend all home league fixtures free of charge, and parents are encouraged to sign their kids up for the campaign if they have not already done so.
Children Under-12 must be accompanied by an adult when purchasing a ticket and at all times within the stadium. Any child unaccompanied will not be permitted entry to the ground.
Those children without a season card will be required to purchase a physical match ticket with scannable barcode at a cost of £1.
Half-season tickets are now available with this Saturday’s game being included in the deal. All the information for half-season tickets can be found here.
Online ticketing facilities will be in place for all remaining home fixtures this season. Tickets are available to purchase on www.gmfctickets.co.uk
How to purchase tickets – a step by step guide.
- Supporters are asked to register on the ticketing site before purchasing their tickets.
- Once you have registered please select “Buy Games” and select Tuesday’s fixture.
- You should then select which either “Main Stand” or “Terrace” as your entrance area before proceeding to checkout.
- Once you have completed your purchase your e-tickets can be found by going to “My Profile” then “Purchase History”, click on the transaction ID of your ticket purchase and then click the “VIEW” icon beside the product information.
- You have the choice between a mobile PDF version of their ticket or printing out a physical copy for use on Tuesday evening. These will be used for entry and will be scanned at the turnstiles at Cappielow.
Streaming will also be available to purchase on TonTV for any home or away fans not able to make the game. This will be available to purchase here.
Away fans will be housed in sections F&G of the main stand with tickets available to buy online from www.gmfctickets.co.uk or the Sinclair Street ticket office.