Back-to-back games at home to Inverness CT start tomorrow night as we host the Scottish Cup Third Round Replay following a 1-1 draw in the Highlands.
Fans are asked to purchase tickets in advance where possible to avoid excessive queues at the ticket office on matchday, with briefs available from the following outlets:
- Cappielow 12pm – 5pm.
- Smiths of Greenock – During opening hours, 9am – 5.30pm.
Tickets are available to purchase on matchday from the Sinclair Street ticket office from 5.30pm right until kick-off.
2021/22 Gate Prices
Adult – £15
Concession (Over 65s, Students, 18-20 year olds) – £10
12-17 Year Old – £10
Under 12 – FREE
^Please note, proof of entitlement must be provided for concessionary tickets, while proof of age is required for children between 12 and 17 and those between 18 and 20. Prices apply irrespective of the day or time of purchase.
Children Under-12 must be accompanied by an adult when purchasing a ticket and at all times within the stadium. Any child unaccompanied will not be permitted entry to the ground.
As this is a cup game, season tickets are not valid meaning tickets will need to be purchased at the usual outlets.
Online ticketing facilities will be in place for all remaining home fixtures this season. Tickets are available to purchase on www.gmfctickets.co.uk
How to purchase tickets – a step by step guide.
- Supporters are asked to register on the ticketing site before purchasing their tickets.
- Once you have registered please select “Buy Games” and select Tuesday’s fixture.
- You should then select which either “Main Stand” or “Terrace” as your entrance area before proceeding to checkout.
- Once you have completed your purchase your e-tickets can be found by going to “My Profile” then “Purchase History”, click on the transaction ID of your ticket purchase and then click the “VIEW” icon beside the product information.
- You have the choice between a mobile PDF version of their ticket or printing out a physical copy for use on Tuesday evening. These will be used for entry and will be scanned at the turnstiles at Cappielow.
Streaming will also be available to purchase on TonTV for any home or away fans not able to make the game. This will be available to purchase here.
Tomorrow’s stream will be available to view in England.
Away fans will be housed in sections F&G of the main stand with tickets available to buy online from www.gmfctickets.co.uk or the Sinclair Street ticket office.