The Ton are back to Cappielow this Saturday following the win against Dunfermline as we welcome Kilmarnock in the cinch Championship.
Fans are asked to purchase tickets in advance where possible to avoid excessive queues at the ticket office on matchday, with briefs available from the following outlets:
- Cappielow – During office hours Monday to Friday, 9am-12noon and 1pm-5pm.
- Smiths of Greenock – During opening hours, 9am – 5.30pm.
Tickets are available to purchase on matchday from the Sinclair Street ticket office from 12pm right until kick-off.
2021/22 Gate Prices
Adult – £20
Concession (Over 65s, Students, 18-20 year olds) – £15
12-17 Year Old – £10
Under 12 – £1
^Please note, proof of entitlement must be provided for concessionary tickets, while proof of age is required for children between 12 and 17 and those between 18 and 20. Prices apply irrespective of the day or time of purchase.
Children Under-12 in possession of a season card attend all home league fixtures free of charge, and parents are encouraged to sign their kids up for the campaign if they have not already done so.
Those children without a season card will be required to purchase a physical match ticket with scannable barcode at a cost of £1.
Online ticketing facilities will be in place for all remaining home fixtures this season. Tickets are available to purchase on www.gmfctickets.co.uk
How to purchase tickets – a step by step guide.
- Supporters are asked to register on the ticketing site before purchasing their tickets.
- Once you have registered please select “Buy Games” and select Tuesday’s fixture.
- You should then select which either “Main Stand” or “Terrace” as your entrance area before proceeding to checkout.
- Once you have completed your purchase your e-tickets can be found by going to “My Profile” then “Purchase History”, click on the transaction ID of your ticket purchase and then click the “VIEW” icon beside the product information.
- You have the choice between a mobile PDF version of their ticket or printing out a physical copy for use on Tuesday evening. These will be used for entry and will be scanned at the turnstiles at Cappielow.
Streaming will also be available to purchase on TonTV for any home or away fans not able to make the game. This will be available to purchase here.
Prior to this Saturday’s match there will be a foodbank collection organised by Morton in the Community with drop off points located on Sinclair Street and at the Wee Dublin End entrance (away fans), all donations are welcome.