The Ton return to Cappielow this Saturday to face Arbroath in the cinch Scottish Championship following an away trip to Ayr United.
Fans are asked to purchase tickets in advance where possible to avoid excessive queues at the ticket office on matchday, with briefs available from the following outlets:
- Cappielow – During office hours Monday to Friday, 9am-12noon and 1pm-5pm.
- Smiths of Greenock – During opening hours, 9am – 5.30pm.
Tickets are available to purchase on matchday from the Sinclair Street ticket office between 12noon and 3pm.
2021/22 Gate Prices
Adult – £20
Concession (Over 65s, Students, 18-20 year olds) – £15
12-17 Year Old – £10
Under 12 – £1
^Please note, proof of entitlement must be provided for concessionary tickets, while proof of age is required for children between 12 and 17 and those between 18 and 20. Prices apply irrespective of the day or time of purchase.
Children Under-12 in possession of a season card attend all home league fixtures free of charge, and parents are encouraged to sign their kids up for the campaign if they have not already done so.
Those children without a season card will be required to purchase a physical match ticket with scannable barcode at a cost of £1.
Streaming will also be available to purchase on TonTV for any home or away fans not able to make the game. This will be available to purchase here later this week.
As with out last home game against Raith Rovers, most restrictions have now been removed and a reminder of the protocols that are in place for the game can be found below:
- Staggered entry and exit times have been removed. Fans are encouraged to arrive at the ground earlier than usual, but there will be no staged entry.
- All pie stalls will be open as usual, and programme sales will also take place as usual.
- The 2m social distancing requirements have been removed.
- There will be no need to purchase your ticket in advance. No track and trace details are required for entry to the stadium.
- Face masks are not mandatory but are recommended. They’ll still be required in “indoor” areas though. As a result, if you are using the toilets, queuing for them, queuing for the pie stalls, or walking through the main stand corridor, you must wear a mask.
We look forward to seeing you back at Cappielow this Saturday as we look to secure three points!