The Greenock Telegraph today exclusively unveiled the dozen designs to make the final cut in our 2018/19 home kit competition, which you can now view above.
1. Peter Fleming (34) – Twitter Entry I
2. Peter Fleming (34) – Twitter Entry II
3. Peter Fleming (34) – Twitter Entry III
4. Fraser Peach (11) The Glasgow Academy
5. Ellie Hill (13) Kilwinning Academy
6. Stuart Storar (28) Twitter Entry
7. Kimberley Wiggins (25) Twitter Entry
8. Gavin McIntosh (29) Email Entry
9. Jon Campbell (27) Email Entry I
10. Jon Campbell (27) Email Entry II
11. Cameron Touzeau (10) King’s Oak Primary
12. Aimee McGinty (11) St Joseph’s Primary
You can register your choice for next term’s kit using the coupon which will be printed in the Telegraph every day beginning tomorrow, with voting open now through until Wednesday 22 November.
All voting forms should be handed in or posted to the Greenock Telegraph office in Crawfurd Street or here at Cappielow by that date.
At that point, the four strips with the highest number of votes will be announced on Saturday 25 November and put into production.
The prototypes will then go on public display in Smiths of Greenock, whereupon voting will then reopen, with the opportunity to vote in Smiths or in the Telegraph, where votes will count DOUBLE, to decide the winner.
May the best kit win!