Hours: Part time
Salary: Monthly expenses
An opportunity has arisen at Greenock Morton Football Club based in Scotland. The club is seeking for a full time head of children’s academy for the Greenock Morton Football Club Youth Academy. The official title for the role is “Head of Children’s Academy “.
This is a brilliant opportunity for any coaches out there looking to work within a professional football club which are currently competing in the second tier of Project Brave whilst progressing their SFA coaching pathway further.
- Overseeing the under 10’s, 11’s and 12’s teams, liaising with coaches and provide feedback to the Director of Youth.
• Delivering coaching sessions in line with the academy’s philosophy and structure.
• Overseeing match day organisation.
• Liaise with parents, formally through parental interviews and informally when appropriate.
- Work closely with the Chief Scout in relation to recruitment of players for all age groups.
• Ensure all players required are fully briefed regarding match day or training arrangements.
• Attend Child Protection training and adhere to all policy pertaining to Child Protection.
• Ensure kit and equipment is appropriate, maintained and available.
• Submit training session planners & match reports by agreed deadlines issued by the Director of Youth.
• Assist with the production of formal assessment profiles.
• Make recommendations regarding the retention/release of players and trialists.
• Make the Director of Youth aware of any possible problems as soon as possible.
• Attend all in-service training arranged by the SFA/SPFL or Greenock Morton FC, if deemed appropriate by the Director of Youth.
• Maintain your personal continuous professional development.
• Abide by all guidelines, code of conduct and agreements set down by Greenock Morton Football Club.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team and think you could be a successful candidate for this role then please forward your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you must have a Children’s Licence to apply.
Closing date for all CV’s is Friday 26thJuly 2019