Cappielow Park offers a different alternative for conferencing and events. Our location provides easy access from the dual carriageway and railway station and we have over 200 car parking spaces on site. This makes Cappielow Park the ideal place to hold your conference or event.
We can host...
- Business meetings
- Business conferences/ workshops/ seminars
- Corporate entertainment
- Small Banquets
- Birthday Parties
The Boardroom and Sponsor's Suite are ideal for smaller meetings or private corporate dinners for up to 20 people. Alternatively, it can cater for 40 guests as a theatre or reception. Both suites are situated on the ground floor, has cloakroom facilities, private bar, broadband internet, plasma TV screen and full wheelchair access.
The Gold Lounge can cater for up to 40 guests for a banquet and 60 guests as a theatre and reception. This lounge has cloakroom facilities, private bar, broadband internet, plasma TV screen and full wheelchair access.
The Chairman's Lounge is the largest, most impressive room and can cater up to 60 guests for a banquet and 80 guests as a reception. This lounge has cloakroom facilities, private bar, broadband internet, 4 television screens and wheelchair access.
- The Board Room £75 (9am-5pm)
- Sponsor's Suite £50 (9am-5pm)
- The Gold Lounge £75 (9am-5pm)
- Chairman's Lounge £75 (9am-5pm)
Price includes room set up to your requirements and unlimited water. Evening hire - prices on request.
- LCD projector & screen £100 per day
- Flip Charts & pens £ 20 per day
- Plasma Screen & DVD £ 50 per day
- Broadband Internet £ 20 per day
- Photocopying/ printing 10p per sheet (B&W) 20p per sheet (colour)
We can can cater with the following food options:
- Tea/coffee & Biscuits £2.50 per person
- Tea/coffee & Pastries £3.50 per person
- Breakfast Rolls £2.50 per person
- Cold Buffet £6.00 - £9.00 per person
- Hot & cold buffet £9.00 - £14.00 per person
- Sit down menu options £14.00 - £25.00 per person
- Bar service Prices on request
- 25% deposit is required to secure your booking
- All booking requirements must be confirmed 7 days prior to the day of the event. This includes all food/ drinks and equipment hire
- Full balance must be settled 7 days prior to the event
For more information, please contact our Commercial Manager Susan Gregory on 01475 723571 ext.20 or email email@example.com